Background

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Who is it???


While rumaging through my stamps I found this one at the bottom and it reminded me of someone! But try as I might I can't work out who so I made a card and thought I would seek some help!!! I inked the backing paper with tattered rose and gold around the edge. The main image is stamped in black stazon then the crown and wand coloured in with gold gelly roll pen. Finished with little prima flowers and of course cause it's me a few sparkly gems! I hope someone can solve this puzzle.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cant think who?!!
Love the card ,really sweet.Lizzie.x

Anonymous said...

Great card :-) xxxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Oh, now who could that be ;o)) Fab card Fifi x

Anonymous said...

Dunno!!!

Nice card though!!!! ^.^

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A lovely card!

Wacky Jacky said...

Bet this one made her laugh!!

Angie C said...

Lovely card

shaz earl said...

i have no idea....great card though xx

Denise said...

Really cute - wonder who you mean!x