Background

Wednesday 27 February 2008

A card for Doli


I've killed two birds with one card today - not literally !! I had to make a birthday card for a friend and I thought I would do the "My Time to Craft Challenge "at the same time. The challenge this week is "things with wings" so here we are. I stamped the Crafty Individuals stamp on purple paper then again on some white vellum. I cut the vellum butterflies out and glittered the edges of the wings with stickles and placed a pretty bindi for the bodies. I used sticker letter for the name and finished it with a sparkly purple brad.

14 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely card - thanks for doing our challenge too!! xxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A gorgeous card Fifi ^.^

daisy said...

She'll love it :o)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card ,realy ovely ,Dawnxx

Angie C said...

Very pretty card Fifi

Jo said...

Lovely card :o)

Andrea said...

Stunning card,love it
xxxx

Wacky Jacky said...

Gorgeous card Fifi. xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous :-) xxxx

Kazza said...

I love it :)

CraftyC said...

Great card and thing the butterflies look Fab!!
Clairexx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is so pretty. Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us this week!

Jukie said...

oh your flutterbys are beautiful!

Tracey said...

A fab card Fifi.

Traceyw xx