Background

Sunday 10 February 2008

Posh Black &White


Today right at the last minute I have to admit I have got round to making something for the sunday stamper challenge that Hels set each week. Monochrome is the theme so here is a black and white tag! All stamping is done as usual for me with black stazon then the heart and flower are cut with sizzix dies. The heart has been made shiny with glossy accents. Button brads add a bit of detail to the flowers and my usual bit of sparkle is added with three small heart gems! Hope it okay!!!

6 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

It looks fabulous to me Fifi!! ^.^

Hels Sheridan said...

WOW!!! This is simply stunning Feefs....thank you for joining in...hugs x

Anonymous said...

Stunning. Love it! :-) xxxxxx

Lesley said...

Gorgeous tag!! xxx

Jo said...

WOW, 'tis brill :~))

Angie C said...

Gorgeous tag