Background

Sunday 24 February 2008

A Stitch in Time!



Time for sunday stamper challenge again - in fact TIME is the theme this week! And yes yet again I have made more than one - well I made one then had to wait for the glossy accents to dry so I made a second one!!




The first tag still hasn't dried but I took a photo anyway as you can see!! I covered the tag with dabbers to start with. The main stamp is from hero arts and through the glossy accents you might be able to read Take Time. I then stamped the pocket watch around the edges and stamped a full watch which I then added crackle accent to - though this doesn't show up on the picture!
For my second tag - A Stitch in Time I used this lady sewing stamp from The Artistic Stamper then used two images of pocket watches for the background .

16 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shaz earl said...

Both tags are gorgeous Fifi xx

Andrea said...

Ooohhh gorgeous tags
xxxx

Jo said...

both great tags, the stitch in time stamp is lovely :o)

Angie C said...

These are stunning Fifi, I love the Hero Arts stamp - will have to get one of those

Wacky Jacky said...

Love these tags fifi. xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tags Feefs :-) xxxx

Shazza said...

these are fab Fifi
x

Anonymous said...

They're gorgeous Fifi! :)

Vanessa.

Karen said...

Love them both xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks for joining in Fifi...love both your tags..that stamp on the first one is heaven...think I need to put that one on my ever growing wishlist!! Hugs Hels xx

Denise said...

Lovely tags Fifi x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Both are stunning Fiffi - fab work!

Lesley said...

Beautiful tags fifi!! xxx

Kazza said...

Great tags Iffi, I love the Eiffel tower stamp :)

Truly Jewellery said...

Brill tags, love the Eiffel Tower stamp Gail :)