Background

Monday 8 September 2008

Vanilla.


At last some crafting time! Not too much mind cause I must tackle the housework too Not Sure


Anyway here is a card with a new stamp from penny black - it might not be a new penny black stamp but it's a new stamp for me! I have looked at these stamps for ages and finally got around to treating myself! This one is "Vanilla" and i stamped her in black stazon and coloured her in with watercolour pencils. The flower stamp is from this months Craft Stamper magazine! Glad to back to my usual ribbon stash as well I missed it while I was on holiday Lol

7 comments:

daisy said...

Gorgeous card xx

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Fifi love the image too xx

Unknown said...

I love the way you have done the flower Fifi - a great card!

Lesley said...

Great card fiif xxx

Kazza said...

cool :O)

Sam said...

Those stamps are on my wish list too. Gread card.

Anonymous said...

Great card Fifi, I've just bought her too! :-) xxxx