Background

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Autumn Leaves


Octobers 3x3 rubber stamped atc swap on Craftswap is "autumn" So I dusted my faithful old leaf stamp off - this stamp is from personal impressions and I have used it so much since I bought it ages ago. I stamped it with stazon then I sprayed various glimmer mists over it and the background of the atc. I then stuck the leaf on with silicone glue to make the leaf look more realistic. A few bronze coloured gems finish it off.
I know there is only one atc here but the other two are virtually the same!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the glimmer on that leaf Fifi - beautiful! XX

Lesley said...

You are organised! Great atc! xxx

daisy said...

Fab ATC xx

Sam said...

Gorgeous...love the effect on the leaf.

Craftyideas said...

Gorgeous atc xx

Anonymous said...

it is just so gorgeous. x