Background

Thursday 25 September 2008

Non's Boxes






Last time my mum came to visit she bought


two boxes from Craft Central and gave me strict instructions to get them decorated for her! (I'll get into trouble for saying that cause actually she said when I get a chance but that didn't sound as good!!) Lol





So here they are decorated! I coloured them with "cool peri" dabber. The stamped the swirls and leaves and heat embossed them I also embossed around the edges of the lids. A couple of small gems have been added after we had picked them off the floor where I had spilt them Shocked and when I say small I mean SMALL!









10 comments:

daisy said...

These are totally fabulous xx

Anonymous said...

I'd forgotten all about them. They are beautiful. You are clever. Non xxx

Shazza said...

these are so gorgeous Fifi, love the cool peri
Shazza
x

Lesley said...

Very elegant looking boxes - fab work fiif. Are the gems all picked up now lol! xxx

Linda said...

OOOOOOoooooh these are fabulous Feefs :)

Kazza said...

Gorgeous Iffi - hope she likes them :O)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

You have done a fantastic job decorating these boxes, your mum will be absolutely thrilled! Hugs Linda x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous Feefs!!! :)
I bet you said 'oh, bother' when you dropped those - didn't you?? ^.^

Anonymous said...

Beautiful boxes Fifi. xxx

Craftyideas said...

Gorgeous boxes love them xx