Background

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Pink Skull?


I managed to do Leonies challenge last night but had to wait till today for it to all dry! This weeks challenge could have been made for me it's "A Little Bit of Glitter." So I inked a grungeboard skull with pink ink and then dotted gold krylon pen onto it and glittered it with stickles. I then made a crown and photo corner on my wizard both of which have been glittered too. White gems have been added to the crown! I then stamped the words and covered them in glossy accents. Final glittery touch is three glittery brads. Ok not really a little bit of glitter more like a lot of glitter Open Mouth

12 comments:

Lesley said...

It's fab fifi - Georgia would love that!! xxx

Andrea said...

love it x

Anonymous said...

Great ATC, love the skull :-) xxxx

Kazza said...

You have been tagged visit my blog to find out more!! :O)

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Brilliant!! ^.^

Unknown said...

Brill X

Caroline said...

its brill! Hazel would love this - a girly skull!!

You've been tagged but looks like Kazza got there first lol

Caroline

Leonie pujol said...

Excellent Fifi, love the cool pink skull, and definately not over-glittered at all.
xxx
Leonie

sharon said...

What an original idea Fifi! I really like it.
x

Angie C said...

Wow this is excellent Fifi, love the pink skull

daisy said...

I must admit, I have never thought of skulls as glittery, until now :o)

Linda said...

What a thing to have done to a skull Feefs............is nothing sacred????? Apart from that it's great! LOL