I started with a plain brown office envelope - (you wouldn't believe the trouble we had finding DL envelopes that open at the end anyway in the end I found the very last ones in the whole UK I think!!)I covered the envelope with green paper in two shades - then I stamped leaves all over it. I made a fastener with two big brads and some string.
Then a butterfly was stamped with stazon onto some acetate which was then glittered on the wrong side with stickles. Once dry a bindi was added for a pretty body.
An insert was made to match out of plain card covered in the same green papers. I used a word stamp - stamped in brown versafine for the background then small butterflies were stamped and coloured with stickles and given small bindi bodies.
The back of the insert was stamped with the text background stamp and leaves were coated in glossy accents and stuck on!
The insert was then finished with an eyelet and some string so it can be easily removed from the envelope.