Background

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Background Coffee


I thought I'd have another go at Allison's Challenge today - this week it is "playing with backgrounds." So I used my Italian poetry stamp from hero arts and stamped it with versafine vintage sepia. What else could I put with all that italian writing other than coffee? So I stamped onto some white vellum with my impression obsession coffee stamps and stamped a quote then I backed all the pieces onto holographic mirri card . I finished it all off with some brown ribbon, brown brads and a silver wire swirl!

7 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Whoa...nice mix of elements! I love the vellum here with all that chocolate-y ink! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

It looks fab! I love coffee!! :)

Vanessa

Dan said...

I love this card! :)

Rosanne said...

Very original, great card!

Lesley said...

I can almost smell the coffee!! It's great xxx

Sonja said...

I love this stamp. I've looked it a dozen times, but still haven't bought it. You really used it in a great way.

Angie C said...

I love this one Fifi and I love coffee too LOL