Background

Monday 23 February 2009

Dom is 13 !!!!!!!!!!




He is our card for our son Dominic's birthday at the weekend! I don't actually believe he is finally going to be a teenager because he has been acting like one for soooo long!


I will have to keep him away from my blog now so he doesn't see it! The words are cut using a cricut then white gel pen was used to make the faux stitches. The little fox has been flocked to make him all fluffy. All in all pretty plain but I think Dom will like it.

7 comments:

daisy said...

Gorgeous card - that fox is soooo cute xx

Lesley said...

Fab card fifi, Dom will love it! How strange - I used some of that BP paper today too lol! xx

margaret said...

Great card. that little fox is so cute.xx

Sam said...

A lovely card.

shaz earl said...

A fabulous card Fifi, they soon grow up don't they happy birthday Dominic xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabby card Feefs!! I'm sure he'll love it...but if he doesn't please could I adopt the lickle fox?!! ^.^

Anonymous said...

Great card, hope he had a lovely Birthday - love that fox! xxxx