Background

Friday 24 April 2009

Maureen


Well my Mum has sent me a MEGA list again so I thought I'd better make a start or she would start to complain! So here is the first one! The background paper is from a free pack with one of the magazines this month. Some fab papers in this pack and usually I store them away on the shelf for another day but not this time! Wonders will never cease. Knowing my Mum's love for my butterflies I thought maybe I should use some to keep her quiet! Hopeshe likes it!

7 comments:

daisy said...

Luv that background paper! Do you remember which mag it was in? Fabulous butterfly too :o)

made by fifi said...

yes i do daisy it was "simply cards & papercrafts" :o)

Anonymous said...

Yes I love it, but is that me or Maureen on the horse?

Zoechaos said...

Your butterflies are extrordinary and beautiful. Your Mum is very lucky.

Lesley said...

Fab card xx

margaret said...

Love the card Fifi the background paper is lovely as is the butterflys.xx

daisy said...

Thanks Fi xx