Background

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Busy Day


Well I have waited in all day for a delivery and I am still waiting - I daren't hoover in case I don't hear the door! So crafting it had to be! So after scrapbooking came cardmaking. Here are a few of the results.



First one is made using K & co backingpaper then the text was stamped with versafine as was the lady. These were then edged with gold krylon pen and finished off with a few embellishments.




Next card is made with Hot off the Press paper from the end of my desk! The slidemount was covered in gold gilding . The prima corner stamp was heat embossed in gold.



The last card of this batch cause I won't bore you with any more is very very simple and very different for me!

8 comments:

AngelaC said...

Crikey you have been a busy girl! These cards are all beautiful - my favourite is the one at the top (gorgeous colours and image).

daisy said...

Busy, busy, busy & they are fab, fab,fab xx

Lesley said...

Great batch fiif - and I hope the matresses have arrived by now! xx

Wilma said...

strange thing Fifi - i use that same excuse - mustn't hoover in case i dont hear the door bell - must be a crafty excuse:) but your time was well spent - the cards are lovely!

Sam said...

Those lady cards are just gorgeous...very classy.

Aimee said...

I love the cards! The images are so pretty--gorgeous! Our UPS man doesn't ring the doorbell, just leaves packages at the door. So I find myself listening for the rumble of the truck driving down my street. Have a great day!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous cards Feefs! xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Fifi. My favourite is the first one - surprise surprise!!! :-) xxxxxx