Background

Tuesday 21 October 2008

More Mouses and a Handbag!



Very busy week this week but I have managed to finish two cards I was asked for today! The first one is another of my mum's batch! Similair to yesterdays but this time with pretty DCWV paper and a prima. Quite cute I think!







The next card was a bit of a blast from the past - I used to make a lot of cards like this one and the person who asked for it said she really liked these ones so I made this one like a handbag for her. I punched all the flowers and added little jewels to the centres. The charm tags were made with my quickutz and the 13today was done with rub ons. I really enjoyed visiting an old style of card it was fun!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Love the handbag and the card is fab too xxx

Shazza said...

both fab cards Fifi
x

Linda said...

Beautiful again Feefs :)

Anonymous said...

Love the card and handbag! :-) xxx