Background

Tuesday 8 July 2008

Numbers


For this weeks challenge I started with the paper artsy number stamp. I stamped it with brown versafine then punched the edge with a stampin' up binder punch and inked the edges. I stamped lots of other images using the same ink and inked all the edges. The daisy was then stam,ped onto white paper and cut out - bindis have been added to the centre.
The butterfly has been made to sparkle with stickles and a bindi body. I finished it off with a phototurn and a couple of brads.

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Looks fab! xxx

Andrea said...

that looks just fantastic Fifi x

Craftyideas said...

Beautiful -love these stamps. Love the butterfly bindi body great idea -must get some of those. xx

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

This is such a posh card!!! Very nice :-)
Hugs Kate xxx

Anonymous said...

Great card Fifi. xxx

Linda said...

Brilliant, as ever Feefs :)