For Allison's Challenge this week you had to burn part of your card but me being a real coward I couldn't. Allison had added a link to her blog showing how to burn using inks - well how to make it look burnt then! So I did that instead! Much safer So I inked the stamp with distress inks then went round the edges of the tag with my scissors to make it look raggy (I can't find my edge distresser anywhere!) Then I inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink. The text was added with the vintage photo ink too. I then added eyelets and grungeboard which was inked in pink. A dragonfly brad finishes it off.
Took me a whole week to get this far.