Background

Monday 12 May 2008

Hang in There!


Allison's challenge this week is "no colouring!" So I stamped this rubbadubbadoo stamp with versafine vintage sepia (the temptation to colour him in was immense!but I resisted!) I then embossed some gold card with a cuttle bug embossing folder. I added some spots to a prima flower and fastened it in place with a pearly brad. I added a photocorner that I cut with a sizzlet die colouring in the swirl with an inkssential pen and added a tiny gem. How did the ribbon get there?? Open Mouth

10 comments:

Lesley said...

Fab! xxx

Aimee said...

Sooo cute!

Allison Rankin said...

This is super cute...what a great idea to use sepia ink! Nice take on the challenge!

Kazza said...

gorgeous, love the colour scheme :O)

Stacey said...

What a brilliant stamp?! Very cute ~x~

Ann said...

Brilliant card Fifi xxx

Joy said...

Fabulous card I love it! xx

Fiona said...

What a great fun card.

Vicki Hook said...

Cute cute cute! Love this little guy!

Bonnie said...

This is too cute! It is so hard to resist colouring an image isn't it??! That flower is perfect!