Background

Sunday 9 March 2008

What A Struggle!


Boy have I found it hard to make anything today - 6 atcs later and I have managed to produce something half decent!! I started by covering the atc with K & co paper then I went about covering it up! I stamped the Stampers Anonymous saying - then covered a grungeboard heart with gold flakes. Next I stamped "the heart" words on green sparkly vellum and cut round it and stuck it on. I finished it off with gold krylon down two edges and a few gold sparkly stickers. Think I need to go for a rest now!

10 comments:

Lesley said...

Sorry you have had a struggle today but this one is fab! xxx

Ann said...

I love it Ffi - sorry about your day xxxx

Kazza said...

This is great Iffi, Im sure the others arent so bad really especially if you compare them to mine :)

Andrea said...

lovely Fifi x sorry your having a bad day to xx

Unknown said...

It is fab Fifi - well worth the struggle me thinks X

Anonymous said...

Sorry you haven't had a good day xxx This is beautiful - I love it :-) xxxx

Jo said...

Brilliant :o)

Hels Sheridan said...

I know what you mean ...think my Mojo has gone off on hols with yours hun!! Love this ATC though, that stamp is fab! Hels x

Angelnorth said...

Some days are just liek that, aren't they? This one looks great though so maybe the others can be rescued?

Jozza said...

I can fully sympathise with the lost mojo as it happens to me on a regular basis! I think this ATC is fab though! xxx