Background

Monday 12 November 2007

Lion page and some Snowflakes

After spending a day at Hobbycrafts at the NEC I have got some more inspiration which is a good as I had been struggling for a few days to produce anything at all!!



I am taking part in a regular 3 for 3 swap so I made one lion page and 2 snowflake pages and here they are.
























My lion page was made by stamping the lion (another stamp by designed by Linda!)I then coloured him in with watercolour pencils. I added a crown to his head cause he is the King of the jungle after all. Finally I fought with my copper Krylon pen and made a right old mess (I think it is coming to the end of it's useful life) think I managed to mop up most of the mess luckily!






My snowflake page is very simple just a quote stamp by Butterfly Kisses embossed with red sparkle embossing powder by Imagepac and large snowflakes embossed on the background. Finishing touches of a red brad and red ribbon were then added.


7 comments:

Lesley said...

Fab pages fifi!! xxx

shaz earl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shaz earl said...

great pages fifi xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pages Feefs. Sheils xxxxx

Andrea said...

Fab pages,the lion is so cute :)
(laurensmum)
xxxxx

Kazza said...

I love the snowflake page Iffi
Gorgeous :)

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous! The red and whites are so effective.

Love the lion too :o)